>

Thursday 1 September 2016

Fanart!

By god, people are DRAWING Soo Cubus now. That's so cool it seems almost borderline silly. I won't do this for all fanart that comes my way, likely, but I was so tickled pink by this submission that I wanted to share the picture on the main page:


I mean, damn, that's good, isn't it? I sure as hell think so. Just look at that dude's dangly balls. He's so fucking old. Many thanks to Coinicopia from the Legend of Krystal forums for creating this gem.

(Dude works like a beast, apparently, and he did another one. I'll throw it up here, too, for shits 'n giggles. The people who kept asking for a horse in the game should be happy with this pic.)


This is also a notice that I have created a Fanart section! I wanna redesign the site a bit when I have spare time, so I'll make a more noticeable icon in the future, but for now there's a little link on the sidebar for fanart submissions. Feel free to submit your own to the email I tossed up there and I'll happily throw it into the gallery.

Dang. Fanart. For something as ridiculous as Soo Cubus. This is the weirdest honour I've received in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment