- There is now a horse track in the game. You can go there from the start and lay down bets to make some money, though like all gambling the odds are against you. If you want you can use Soo's body to pay off her debts, though this uses up Stamina. Because this could be easily gamed, you use up more Stamina paying off larger bets, up to a full day's worth, and you can't make those larger bets if you don't have enough Stamina. There will soon be three separate animations for this, but at the moment there are only two.
The horse track is still a touch buggy, though on the whole it works as intended. If for some reason you can't place a bet, either Leave or click the Bet button to reset the functionality. Shouldn't be any bugs beyond that.
- Go to the horse track enough and you can also unlock the church. Shouldn't take too long, though you'll have to lay down some cash. At the moment the church is a standard hookin' location.
- I've incorporated the intro into the game startup. You can still Skip it if you like.
- Because I keep getting complaints, you can now play past day one hundred, though you still have to watch the bad ending. Eventually this functionality will be shunted into a sandbox mode that will be unlocked by completing the game with a 'good' ending.
- Added more personality to a lot of the cut scenes by adding more emotion images. Still haven't finished 'animating' all of them, however.
- Pumped up the starting money a touch, from $400 to $600. We'll see if that helps address some complaints about the difficulty. (I fear it might become TOO easy past a point. I was testing it earlier today and had, like, over $10,000 by day fifty...)
- Fixed some textbox / bobbing icon overlap on the main city screen.
You know where to find the latest by now, I'm sure. Next week: Sew and Joe get homes. They also get fucked! (Though, you know, if you threw a paltry two dollars at my Patreon account, you could see them now...)