>

Friday 5 May 2017

1.0.0 is gonna be a bit late.

I'm working hard on 1.2.0, but it's taking a lot longer than I anticipated when I started because I'm revamping the combat system so much. I don't like releasing builds at different times when I can avoid it, so once I'm done 1.2.0 for Patreon - I'm thinking Monday or Tuesday at the absolute latest, but I'm not 100% on that - I'll chuck out 1.0.0 too.

It's mainly an aesthetic build anyway. Lotsa new sex animations, but otherwise little new content. And you guys are more interested in the gameplay, right? Yes, I'm so sure it's allllll about the gameplay. Sexy animations have no bearing on it at all.

... sure. Like I believe that.

Have a quick preview of one of the upcoming Camwhore animations. On the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment