>

Saturday 14 July 2018

Simply Mindy 3.5.0 / Seupermax Demo Mk. 2 Preview

Working on two games simultaneously is hard and confusing, y'all. Let's get this Simply Mindy thing outta the way.

Simply Mindy 3.5.0

The latest Simply Mindy version is now up for free and all, as I've been working on Seupermax lately. The newest build is very animation-heavy, aside from a few fixes, and it provides a whopping nineteen new animations for Finale Mode. Twelve are added onto the jobs, and seven are added to the classes.

Yep. That's all. As if you came here wanting anything other than spank-worthy animations.


Seupermax Demo Mk. 2 Preview

Like I said, I worked on Seupermax almost exclusively for the last two weeks. Needed to set up more systems, as well as get started on the map proper. I still haven't really outlined what Seupermax is all about on here - that's coming in the near future - but I can at least  tell you what's new in this second demo:

- Added three new baddies for Seu to beat up and, uh, woo;
- Added four new large animations like the one above;
- Added a few sexy traps; and
- Started building the map. It's only six screens large at the moment, but there's already a fair amount to explore. (I'm using Zelda as inspiration so rest assured that I'll be jamming secret stuff into the game wherever I can.)

$2 for access to this sweet, sweet demo? You know you're interested. You know.

2 comments:

  1. Ever thought of making the "click" outfits in the options tab actually equippable?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't open any chest is this a bug or is it just the game that don't allow that ?

    ReplyDelete